New York City, January 2-5, 2015
Important Dates & Deadlines
- 12/12: Deadline for Job Center refund requests.
- 12/18: Extended housing cutoff date for the Manhattan.*
- 12/19: Last day for pre-registration pricing.
- 12/22: Extended housing cutoff date for the Sheraton.*
- 1/2: 2015 annual meeting opens at 12 p.m., New York Hilton Midtown and Sheraton New York Times Square.
* Subsequent reservations taken on a space-available basis at the convention rate for the nights of January 2-5, inclusive.
Download the Meeting App
Our brand-new meeting app is now available! Download the app now.
- Schedule and thematic tracks to easily find sessions of interest
- My Schedule, To-Do, and Notes modules to stay organized
- Social media links to follow conversations and make your voice heard
- Interactive maps that direct you to exactly where you want to go
- Attendees list under People to make connections
Compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site.
Free WiFi at the Annual Meeting
The AHA will be providing FREE WiFi access during the annual meeting. Use Twitter (#AHA2015) and other social media to engage in discussion and commentary throughout the meeting. The FREE service will be available from 12:00 p.m. January 2 through 1:00 p.m. January 5 in the meeting rooms and the public areas of the Hilton and the Sheraton, including the lobby, the Job Center, the Exhibit Hall, and all floors with meeting rooms. Login information will be posted in each hotel. Attendees staying at the Manhattan at Times Square also receive free WiFi access for up to four devices in their hotel rooms.
Sneak Peak: 2015 NYC Tours
The Local Arrangements Committee has organized a series of tours highlighting the historical resources of New York. Sign up when you register for some fascinating tours!
K-12 Sessions of Interest
We have an exciting and inspiring program of events at the annual meeting specifically for K-12 educators. There are panels, workshops, roundtables and presentations. Be inspired by new teaching strategies and approaches, network with your peers, share best practices, and discuss topics of common interest. The varied sessions cover a number of curriculum topics of use to all.