Denver, January 5-8, 2017
Registration now open! Discounted rates only available until December 16, 11:59 pm EST.
All US-based historians presenting at AHA sessions must be AHA members, and all participants must register.
- Attendee Member: Preregistration/$167 or Onsite/$197
- Attendee Nonmember: Preregistration/$222 or Onsite/$276
- Speaker Member: Preregistration/$167 or Onsite/$197
- Speaker Nonmember: Preregistration/$167 or Onsite/$197
- Student Member: Preregistration/$78 or Onsite/$92
- Student Nonmember: Preregistration/$103 or Onsite/$117
- Unemployed/Underemployed Member: Preregistration/$71 or Onsite/$84
- Unemployed/Underemployed Nonmember: Preregistration/$95 or Onsite/$107
- Retired Member: Preregistration/$81 or Onsite/$96
- Retired Nonmember: Preregistration/$107 or Onsite/$120
- K-12 Teacher Member: Preregistration/$40 or Onsite/$45
- K-12 Teacher Nonmember: Preregistration/$45 or Onsite/$50
- K-12 Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Undergraduate Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Graduate Teacher/Student Group* (pre-candidacy students only): Member rate plus $10 per student
*Group rate available to members only. If you have already registered but want to add students to your registration, please call (508) 743-0510 or visit the Registration Resource Center.
Refund requests must be sent to email@example.com by December 16 and will incur a $20 fee. Refunds will not be processed after that date.
Faculty-Student Group Rate
Help your own students attend the AHA annual meeting through the AHA's deeply discounted faculty/student group rate. For an additional fee of only $10 for each K-12, undergraduate, and precandidacy graduate student, AHA members can bring students to the annual meeting. The AHA's faculty/student group rate is a great way to mentor students, nourish their interest in history, and encourage their professional growth. To change your registration to a faculty/student group registration, call (508) 743-0510.
Participating? Spread the News!
If you're attending, presenting, or exhibiting at the annual meeting, first, thank you! We're excited to see you in Denver. If you would like to spread the word about your participation, please consider downloading and sharing one of the following graphics, custom-designed for AHA17 participants to share via Twitter and Facebook.