Denver, January 4-7, 2018
Rates effective through the 2017 annual meeting. All US-based historians presenting at AHA sessions must be AHA members, and all participants must register. Rates for the 2018 meeting will be announced later in the year.
- Attendee Member: $197
- Attendee Nonmember: $276
- Speaker Member: $197
- Speaker Nonmember: $197
- Student Member: $92
- Student Nonmember: $117
- Unemployed Member: $84
- Unemployed Nonmember: $107
- Retired Member: $96
- Retired Nonmember: $120
- K-12 Teacher Member: $45
- K-12 Teacher Nonmember: $50
- K-12 Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Undergraduate Teacher/Student Group*: Member rate plus $10 per student
- Graduate Teacher/Student Group* (pre-candidacy students only): Member rate plus $10 per student
*Group rate available to AHA members only.
Refunds are no longer available.
Faculty-Student Group Rate
Help your own students attend the AHA annual meeting through the AHA's deeply discounted faculty/student group rate. For an additional fee of only $10 for each K-12, undergraduate, and precandidacy graduate student, AHA members can bring students to the annual meeting. The AHA's faculty/student group rate is a great way to mentor students, nourish their interest in history, and encourage their professional growth. To change your registration to a faculty/student group registration, call (508) 743-0510.
Annual Meeting Funding
To help graduate students and early career historians attend the annual meeting, the AHA offers several grants and fellowships to assist with childcare and travel costs.
- Child Care Grants: 10 grants of up to $250 to assist members who have child-care costs during the meeting
- AHA Council Meeting Travel Grants - awards of $200-400 to subsidize graduate student attendance at the meeting
- Jerry Bentley World History Travel Grants - awards of $200-400 to subsidize travel of graduate students who list world history among their major or minor fields of academic study