Preregistration Rates End Today
Today is the last day to preregister for the 125th Annual Meeting in Boston at a lower rate. After midnight tonight (EST) the cost to register for the meeting will switch to the higher onsite rates. See below for preregistration and onsite registration rates. We hope to see you at the meeting!
Preregistration Rates (end midnight tonight)
- $157 members
- $178 nonmembers
- $76 student members
- $87 student nonmembers
- $76 retired and unemployed
- $38 precollegiate teachers (evidence of employment is required for this rate)
- $50 precollegiate teacher/student group (1 to 5 students) – rate available preregistration only
- $100 undergraduate teacher/stuent group (1 to 5 students) – rate available preregistration only
Registration Rates (beginning tomorrow, December 23)
- $184 members
- $206 nonmembers
- $81 student members
- $92 student nonmembers
- $81 retired and unemployed
- $43 precollegiate teachers (evidence of employment is required for the precollegiate teachers’ rate).
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today 2011 Annual Meeting
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.