A new school year means new books to buy. With special offers from Oxford University Press and other top sources of scholarly publications, you can save money when ordering the books, journals, and database subscriptions you need. Check out these great deals for AHA members from leading publishers and providers in the discipline of history:
- Save 25% on books from Oxford University Press through a special online store.
- Get drastic reductions on database subscriptions from Oxford UP, including 95% off Social Explorer, a database of historical census data and demographic information, 90% off the American National Biography Online, 90% off Grove Art Online, and 80% off the Oxford African American Studies Center.
- Save $5 when you subscribe for one year to the Chicago Manual of Style Online.
- Get 50% off an individual subscription to JSTOR’s complete database with JPASS.
- Save when you subscribe to ACLS Humanities E-Book and get online access to titles from over 90 university presses.
- Free access to the full Oxford English Dictionary Online.
- Free access to Choice Reviews Online, featuring over 7,000 reviews of the latest scholarship and electronic resources.
- Job seekers can get their subscription fee to Interfolio Dossier service waived when they join or renew.
Discount codes and special URLs to activate these offers are available on your MY AHA page. The true value of your membership comes from supporting the discipline of history through the AHA’s advocacy for history education, career development, scholarly communication, and the role of history in public discourse. In gratitude for this support, the AHA is happy to offer its members discounts on the products and services that help them do their jobs better. Learn about the full range of benefits.
The AHA invites first year graduate students to join their fellow historians with a special discount. Learn more about what the AHA offers to history graduate students throughout their careers.
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.