Grant of the Week: Pembroke Center Postdoctoral Fellowships
In 2015-16, the Pembroke Center at Brown University is awarding one-year residential postdoctoral fellowships to scholars from any field whose research relates to the theme of “Fatigue”. Fellows are required to participate weekly in the Pembroke Seminar, teach one undergraduate course, and pursue individual research.
The term of appointment is July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016. The stipend is $50,000, plus a supplement for health insurance and $1,500 for research expenses. The deadline for application submission is 11:59 pm on Thursday, December 4, 2014. Selections will be announced in March.
Complete applications must include:
- One page document including title and 250-word abstract of proposed research project
- Project statement of five typed pages (double-spaced)
- Separate representative bibliography
- Curriculum vitae
- Course syllabus with a course description and schedule of topics and assigned readings for weekly class meetings.*
- Three confidential recommendation letters
For additional information on the theme of “Fatigue” and the Interfolio submission link, please go through the fellowships page on the AHA’s Calendar of Events: Here.
The AHA offers a free calendar to advertise awards, meetings, and exhibits. Submit items at http://bit.ly/1m0B8qk
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.