Registration and Housing Now Open for the AHA17 Annual Meeting
You can now register and book your hotel at the AHA annual meeting at discounted rates. Don’t forget that AHA members can bring students to the annual meeting for an additional fee of only $10 for each K–12, undergraduate, and precandidacy graduate student. This exceptional offer provides your students with a fantastic opportunity to enhance their study of history. (If you have already registered and would like to change your registration to a faculty/student group rate, call (508) 743-0510.)
Preregister now and enjoy all that the meeting has to offer, including
- Professional development opportunities for history educators in just about any work environment
- Access to and conversations about current research in all aspects of historical exploration
- A variety of career development and Career Diversity opportunities
- A wide array of digital history events, including the Getting Started in Digital History Workshop, lightning rounds, and Digital Drop-In session
- Three poster sessions
- Technical conveniences, such as the annual meeting app, free Internet-ready terminals, free WiFi in all meeting rooms, and a Twitter handle #aha17 to connect everyone
The preregistration deadline is December 16, 11:59 pm EST, so book now to be sure you get the discounted rate. After this date, you will still be able to register ahead of the meeting online, but the fees will increase to the onsite rates.
Hotel reservations can be made by Internet or phone between September 14 and December 12, 2016. The last day to make or change reservations through the housing service is December 12, 2016. After this date the official block will be released and rates are no longer guaranteed. All reservations, changes, and cancellations made after December 12 must be made directly with the hotels.
Once you’ve registered, spread the word! Download custom-designed #aha17 graphics to tell your colleagues and friends about your participation. Also, check out our web resources and guides for help with making the most of your time in Denver!
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today 2017 Annual Meeting
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.