Grant of the Week: Fulbright Scholar Program
Every week, AHA Today showcases a new grant, fellowship, or scholarship of interest to historians which has been posted to our free Calendar.
End: August 1, 2016
More Info: http://www.cies.org
The Fulbright Scholar Program offers teaching, research or combination teaching, and research awards in over 125 countries for the 2017-2018 academic year. Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, independent scholars and many others.
This year, the Fulbright Scholar Program is offering over 50 awards in history. Opportunities include:
- China: China Studies Postdoctoral Scholar Award
- Austria: Fulbright-Karl Franzens University Graz Visiting Professor in Cultural Studies
- Jordan: Study of Islam in the Contemporary World
- Canada: Research Chairs in North American Studies
For scholars who specialize in American history or American studies, the Fulbright Scholar Program is offering over 65 awards in the field. Opportunities include:
- Slovak Republic: American studies
- Philippines: Study of the United States
- Ghana: Arts and humanities, business administration, computer science, education and social sciences
- Mexico: US studies
- Kazakhstan: All disciplines
For eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review criteria, please follow this link: http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program. You may also wish to register for one of our webinars or join our online community, My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested in the program.
Applicants must be US citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2016.
Please contact Bill McShane at email@example.com for additional information.
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.