The AHA staff announces the AHA Slogan Contest finalists. These especially witty slogans have been submitted by members and other historians.
- In Chicago Style We Trust.
- I’m a historian. I can wait.
- Historians get the most dates.
- Historian approved (with minor revisions).
- Historians: living in the past so you don’t have to.
- The good stuff is in the footnotes.1
1If you’re reading this, you might be a historian.
Visit the exhibit hall at the 2022 annual meeting in New Orleans to vote for your favorite slogan! The winning slogan will be used in the forthcoming AHA online merchandise store. Winners will receive a complimentary merchandise item of their choice ($30 value or less), featuring their own slogan.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Attribution must provide author name, article title, Perspectives on History, date of publication, and a link to this page. This license applies only to the article, not to text or images used here by permission.
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.