C-SPAN’s Q & A
Devoted C-SPAN watchers probably already know that each Sunday night the channel airs their Q & A series, showcasing interviews with “interesting people who are making things happen in politics, the media, education, and science & technology.” But non-devotees and casual watchers alike may be pleased to learn that past episodes of this series can be viewed online at C-SPAN’s Q & A site. The site also allows users to access transcripts of the interviews and find shows through keyword searches.
Some particularly interesting past episodes that can now be viewed online include interviews with:
- David Kennedy, Stanford University History Professor
- Michael Korda, Author of IKE: An American Hero
- James Billington, Librarian of Congress
- Andrew Ferguson, Author of Land of Lincoln
- Lonnie Bunch, Director of the National Museum of African American History & Culture
- Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
- Allen Weinstein, Archivist of the United States
- David McCullough, Author & Historian
- Richard Baker, U.S. Senate Historian
See all past Q & A episodes here.
To view these episodes download RealPlayer for free.
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.