2016 Annual Meeting Roundup on AHA Today
Thank you to all who contributed to making the meeting a success! In case you missed them or weren’t able to make it to the meeting, here’s a roundup of the weekend’s blog posts:
- Crashing Receptions and Networking at the AHA Annual Meeting, by Susan Gaunt Sterns
- View from the Exhibit Hall: A Publisher’s Guide to Dos and Don’ts at the AHA Annual Meeting, by Amy Lee
- #AHA16 Day 1 Highlights, Storified by Kritika Agarwal
- The Delorean Moment; or, Fun at the AHA Annual Meeting, by Allison Miller
- AHA Plenary: “The Confederacy, Its Symbols, and the Politics of Public Culture,” January 7, 2016, by Sarah Fenton
- #AHA16 Day 2 Highlights, Storified by Kritika Agarwal
- The Natty Professor: AHA Annual Meeting Fashion Forecast, by Vanessa Holden
- #AHA16 Day 3 Highlights, Storified by Kritika Agarwal
- Proposed Resolution on Palestinian Academic Freedom Defeated at AHA Annual Meeting, by AHA Staff
- #AHA16 Day 4 Highlights, Storified by Kritika Agarwal
We’ll be back on Wednesday!
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today 2016 Annual Meeting
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.