Last Chance to Preregister for the 2016 AHA Annual Meeting
Time is running out to register and book your hotel at the AHA annual meeting at discounted rates. The deadline for these reduced rates is December 18, 11:59 p.m. EST, so if you are planning to attend but have not yet registered, book now. After this date, you will still be able to register ahead of the meeting online, but the fees will increase to the onsite rates.
Don’t forget that AHA members can bring students to the annual meeting for an additional fee of only $10 for each K–12, undergraduate, and pre-candidacy graduate student. This exceptional offer provides your students with a fantastic opportunity to enhance their study of history. If you have already registered and would like to change your registration to a faculty/student group rate, call (508) 743-0510.
Preregister now, and enjoy all that the meeting has to offer, including
- Professional development opportunities for history educators in just about any work environment
- Access to and conversations about current research in all aspects of historical exploration
- A variety of career development and Career Diversity opportunities
- A wide array of digital history events, including the Getting Started in Digital History Workshop, lightning rounds, and Digital Drop-In session
- Three poster sessions
- New discussion formats, like our two AHA Book Club sessions
- Technical conveniences, such as the annual meeting app, Internet Center, free WiFi in all meeting rooms, and Twitter handle #aha16 to connect everyone
We hope to see you in Atlanta!
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today 2016 Annual Meeting
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.