Precirculated Papers for the 123rd Annual Meeting
Precirculated papers are now available online for the 123rd Annual Meeting. Precirculated paper sessions are one of the ways the AHA attempts to increase audience participation and discussion at the Annual Meeting. These sessions are organized around presentations (papers, PowerPoint, text from online) and made available online for audience members to access and read before the Annual Meeting. The following sessions are providing precirculated papers this year:
- Session 19 – Globalizing Historiography
- Session 66 – Diasporas and (Dis)Placements
- Session 90 – Globalizing Geographies of Empire: Imagining and Contesting Space
- Session 110 – Globalizing the Historiography of State Formation
- Session 128 – Russia and the USSR on the Map of International Law
- Session 130 – Sovereignty and Citizenship at War
- Session 133 – The History Job Market
- Session 135 – International Fairs and Tourism
- Session 163 – Connecting Histories Globally
See the precirculated paper page for information on each of these sessions and links to all the papers. Also visit the online program for information on all events and sessions at the upcoming annual meeting.
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today Annual Meeting through 2010
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.