A View of San Francisco

A view of the Palace of Fine Arts. Originally built for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exhibition and rebuilt in 1966, it now houses the Exploratorium, one of the landmark attractions of San Francisco. Photo by Phil Coblentz, courtesy San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau.


Pillarisetti Sudhir, editor
Melanie Dobbins, assistant editor
Cecelia Dadian, senior editor
Karen Adams, assistant editor, pamphlets and production coordinator
Liz Townsend, editorial assistant
Vernon Horn, internet projects coordinator