Save the Date: Annual Meeting Deadlines
The upcoming 121st Annual Meeting is still a few months away (January 4-7, 2007), but there are some deadlines and important dates just on the horizon. Visit the AHA’s Annual Meeting page for the latest news, and keep your calendars up-to-date with the reminders below:
- October 20 – 2007 Program mailed to members
- *November 15 – Final deadline for reserving a table or suite for the Job Register
- December 8 – Job Register suite and table confirmations e-mailed or faxed to institutions
- December 14 – Housing cut-off date. Reservations taken on a space-available basis; availability of convention rates will vary from hotel to hotel
- December 22 – Deadline to receive preregistration refund
- December 23 – Registration rates switch to onsite rates available online through January 6 and onsite January 4-6
- January 4, 2007 – 121st Annual Meeting opens at 12 p.m. at the Hilton Atlanta and Atlanta Marriott Marquis
This post first appeared on AHA Today.
Tags: AHA Today Annual Meeting through 2010
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.