National History Center
National History Center Announces Selections for 2013 Decolonization Seminar
Marian Barber, February 2013
The following scholars have been chosen to participate in the National History Center's Eighth International Seminar on Decolonization, hosted by the John W. Kluge Center at the Library of Congress and funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- John Aerni-Flessner, State University of New York, College at Cortland
- Marc Andre, Université Paris-Sorbonne, France
- Isabel de Souza Lima Junquera Barreto, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nicole Bourbonnais, University of Pittsburgh, Pa
- Leena Dallasheh, Center for Palestine Studies at Columbia University, N.Y.
- Andrew Dilley, Department of History, University of Aberdeen, U.K.
- Charlie Laderman, Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, U.K.
- Jose Monteiro, Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Jessica Pearson-Patel, New York University
- Michelle Pinto, New York University
- Juan Romero, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green
- Devika Sethi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
- Joanna Tague, Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Birte Timm, University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica
- Annalisa Urbano, Centre of African Studies, University of Edinburgh, U.K.