Volume 49, Number 2
Contents of the online edition
Editor: Pillarisetti Sudhir
Associate Editor: David Darlington
From the President
- A Discussion Continues
By Anthony Grafton
- What’s in the February AHR?
By Konstantin Dierks and Sarah Knott
From the Executive Director
- Reflections on the Annual Meeting
By James Grossman
The 125th Annual Meeting
- The 125th Annual Meeting: A Retrospective
- Awards, Prizes, and Honors Conferred at the 125th Annual Meeting
- A High School Teacher at the Annual Meeting
By Jason Knoll
The Coalition Column
- What Exactly Does the Coalition Do?
By Lee White
The Art of History
- Where Is the Humor in History?
By Dane Kennedy
Masters at the Movies
- Take 16: Jacqueline Jones on Two Mining-Town Films
- Small Towns and Big Dreams: Meditations on Two Mining-Town Movies
By Jacqueline Jones
- Military History at Austin Peay State University
By Dewey Broder
The photo on the cover of the print version is of the AHA Graduate and Early Career Committee’s Open Forum, held on Friday, January 7, 2011. Photo by Frank Monkiewicz.