AHA 2010 Election Results
Lisa Forman Cody (Claremont McKenna College), chair of the Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2010 balloting for officers and committee members of the American Historical Association.
- Anthony Grafton, Princeton University
- William Cronon, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Vice President, Professional Division
- Jacqueline Jones, University of Texas at Austin
- Sara Abosch, University of Memphis
- Martha Howell, Columbia University
- Anne F. Hyde, Colorado College
Committee on Committees
- John Connelly, University of California, Berkeley
Position 1: Raul A. Ramos, University of Houston
Position 2: Pekka J. Hämäläinen, University of California,Santa Barbara
Position 3: Sandra E. Greene, Cornell University
The results will be formally announced at the annual business meeting of the Association scheduled to be held in Boston on January 8, 2011, in Room 207 of the John B. Hynes Memorial Convention Center beginning at 4:45 p.m. A detailed election report will appear in the January 2011 issue of Perspectives on History.
Tags: AHA Activities
Please read our commenting and letters policy before submitting.