Denver, January 5-8, 2017
Important Dates & Deadlines
The deadline for submitting proposals for the 2017 annual meeting has passed. The deadline for proposals for the 2018 annual meeting will be February 15, 2017.
- Late April: The Program Committee will notify submitters of its decisions.
- Summer: Program participants will receive an email with the date, time, and hotel assignment of their sessions, as well as a proof of the sessions as they will appear in the printed program.
- Mid-September: Registration opens.
- Mid-September: Housing opens.
- Mid-September: Child-care grant application period opens.
- Late September: Deadline to submit membership dues and address changes in order to receive the program in the mail.
#AHA16 on YouTube
Resources and Guides
For this year's annual meeting, we've prepared resources and guides to assist you with travel, navigating meeting sessions and events, and exploring the city.
Annual Meeting Communities Forum
Want to propose a session, find historians with similar research interests, or just find someone to share a hotel room while at the meeting? Simply visit the annual meeting discussion group on AHA Communities and send out a query! This is an ideal place to connect with fellow historians on any issue related to the meeting.