How to Order Publications from the AHA
Order online at the AHA's Publications Sales Shop.
Or, print out and mail the order form. When completing a request to order items from this catalog, be sure to include:
- Number of items
- Title of item(s) and author(s)
- Unit price
- Total cost per item
- Total amount
- Federal Tax ID number, for tax-exempt orders
- Indication of AHA membership [Yes or No]
- Name, address, city, state, zip, telephone number, and fax number and e-mail address if applicable.
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders:
- Please make check or money order (U.S. funds only) payable to the American Historical Association. Do not send cash. All orders must be prepaid.
- Minimum order for credit cards is $25.
- Shipping and handling is free.
- All orders shipped via U.S. Postal Service (USPS) only. Least expensive rates apply.
- Foreign airmail and domestic first-class postage (at customers request only) are additional and must be prepaid by the customer. Contact the AHA for exact amounts.
- Twenty percent discount for nonmembers only on orders totaling 50 books or more (combined titles included).
- No return privileges extended for overstocks.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Stocks are subject to depletion without notice.
Please send your order to:
American Historical Association
PO Box 347214
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-4214
Last Updated: May 17, 2010 10:43 AM