2014 Annual Meeting Dates and Deadlines
AHA Staff, September 2013
- September 17 Preregistration opens.
- September 17 Housing opens.
- September 30 Dues must be paid and address changes registered with the Membership Department in order to receive a copy of the annual meeting Program.
- October 15 Job Center reservation forms are posted to the AHA website for downloading by institutions that will be interviewing in Washington, DC. Tables and parlors are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- October 23 Program mailed to members.
- November 15 First deadline for reserving a table or room for the Job Center. Space on the waiting list will be released after this date.
- December 11 Housing cut-off date for all hotels. Subsequent reservations taken on a space-available basis at convention rate.
- December 13 Final deadline for canceling Job Center room reservations. No refunds will be given after this date.
- December 20 AHA registration prices switch to onsite rates after 12 midnight.
- December 20 Deadline to submit preregistration refund requests.
- December 21 Attendees registering online pay onsite rates. Onsite registration will also be available at the meeting at headquarters hotel Marriott Wardman Park.
- January 2, 2014 Annual meeting opens at 12 p.m., Marriott Wardman Park, Omni Shoreham, and the Washington Hilton.
No related content.