Statement on Ownership, Management, and Circulation
AHA Staff, December 2010
1. Publication Title: Perspectives on History
2. Publication Number: ISSN 1940-8048
3. Date of Filing: October 22, 2010
4. Issue Frequency: September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May
5. Number of Issues Published Annually: Nine (9)
6. Annual Subscription Price: $65 (for institutions)
7. Complete Mailing Address of Known Publication Office: 400 A St., SE, Washington, DC 20003-3889. Contact Person: Randy Norell (202) 544-2422 x 109
8. Complete Mailing Address of the Headquarters or General Business Officer of Publisher: 400 A St., SE, Washington, DC 20003-3889
9. Full Names and Complete Mailing Address of Publisher, Editor, and Managing Editor: Publisher: American Historical Association, 400 A St., SE, Washington, DC 20003-3889; Editor: Pillarisetti Sudhir, American Historical Association, 400 A St., SE, Washington, DC 20003-3889.
10. Owner: (If owned by a corporation, its name and address must be stated and also immediately thereunder the names and addresses of stockholders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of stock. If not owned by a corporation, the names and addresses of the individual owners must be given. If the publication is published by a nonprofit organization, its name and address must be stated.) DC 20003-3889. The American Historical Association has no ownership. It is a nonprofit membership corporation created by an Act of Congress on January 4th, 1889, for the promotion of historical studies.
11. Known Bondholders, Mortgages, and Other Security Holders Owning or Holding 1 Percent or More of Total Amount of Bonds, Mortgages, or Other Securities: None.
12. Tax Status (for completion by nonprofit organizations authorized to mail at special rates): The purpose, function, and nonprofit status of this organization, and the exempt status for federal income tax purposes: Has not changed during the preceding 12 months.
13. Publication Title: Perspectives on History
14. Issue Date for Circulation Data Below: May 2010
|15. Extent and Nature of Circulation||Average Number of Copies of Each Issue during Preceding 12 Months||Actual Number of Copies of Single Issue Published Nearest to Filing Date|
a. Total Number Copies
b. Paid Circulation (By mail and outside the mail)
c. Total Paid Distribution
d. Free or Nominal Rate Distribution by Mail, and Outside the Mail
e. Total Free or Nominal Rate Distribution
f. Total Distribution (Sum of 15c and 15e)
g. Copies Not Distributed
h. Total (Sum of 15f and 15g)
i. Percent Paid
16. Publication of Statement of Ownership: Will be printed in the December 2010 issue of this publication.
17. I certify that all information furnished on this form is true and complete. I understand that anyone who furnishes false or misleading information on this form or who omits material or information requested on the form may be subjected to criminal sanctions.