Task Force on Intellectual Property
The Task Force on Intellectual Property was established in 2001 for a three-year term. The Task Force will research and report upon intellectual property rights facing the Association and the profession as a whole.
- Michael Les Benedict, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
- Fred H. Cate, Indiana Univ.
- Stanley N. Katz, Princeton Univ.
- Mark Lawrence Kornbluh, Univ. of Kentucky
- Page Putnam Miller
- Robert A. Schneider, American Hist. Review
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 8:04 PM