Editorial Advisory Board, Perspectives on History
Established: 1989; reorganized in June 2001.
Purpose: To advise the editorial staff for Perspectives.
Membership: 8 members; appointed by staff editorial board.
Assignment to Division: As appropriate, given the specific topic.
Editorial Advisory Board
- Prasenjit Duara (National University of Singapore)
- Elise Lipkowitz (Northwestern University)
- Aaron W. Marrs (U.S. Department of State)
- Trudy H. Peterson (Archival Consultant)
- John D. Rogers (Independent Scholar)
- Abby Smith (Cultural Heritage Resources Consultant)
- Emily Sohmer Tai (Queensborough Community College)
- Robert Brent Toplin (University of North Carolina at Wilmington)
Last Updated: October 22, 2009 3:08 PM