Committee on International Historical Activities
established in 1952, was reconstituted in June 1975. ( 5 members)
Purpose: To help carry out the international relations of the AHA, especially its relation with the International Committee of Historical Sciences.
Assignment to Division: Research Division
- Joel F. Harrington, Vanderbilt Univ., Chair
- John D. Garrigus, Univ. of Texas, Arlington
- Joseph Patrick Harahan, US Commission on Military Hist.
- Carol E. Harrison, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
- Harry Liebersohn, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 5:35 PM