Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Historians Task Force
Established: as a joint task force with the Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History in June 2009 (term ends June 2013)
Purpose: To gather information about the concerns of LGBTQ members and propose concrete practical solutions.
Membership: 3 AHA members, 2 CLGBTH members.
Assignment to Division: Reports on its work to the Professional Division.
LGBTQ Historians Task Force members
From the AHA
- Leisa Meyer (Coll. of William & Mary), chair
- Jacqueline Jones (Univ. of Texas at Austin), AHA representative
- Marc Stein (York Univ.), AHA representative
From the CLGBTH
- Jennifer Brier (Univ. of Illinois at Chicago), Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History representative
- Susan Stryker (Indiana Univ.), Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History representative
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 7:50 PM