Established by the Constitution and elected by the membership. (9 members)
Purpose: Makes nominations for all elective posts in the AHA, oversees the counting of ballots, and reports the results of the election to the membership. The Committee's work is governed by the Constitution and Bylaws and informed by the "Statement on Diversity in AHA Nominations and Appointments," adopted by the Council December 1990, revised in June 2001.
Assignment to Division: None. Reports on its work to the Council.
- Raul A. Ramos, Univ. of Houston, Chair
- Takashi Fujitani, Univ. of Toronto
- Thavolia Glymph, Duke Univ.
- Sandra E. Greene, Cornell Univ.
- Pekka J. Hamalainen, Univ. of Oxford
- Moon-Ho Jung, Univ. of Washington, Seattle
- Dane K. Kennedy, George Washington Univ.
- Alida C. Metcalf, Rice Univ.
- Sophia Rosenfeld, Univ. of Virginia
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 9:35 PM