Committee on the Harold Vyvyan Harmsworth Professorship in American History
in 1939. (5 members)
Purpose: To assist the Electors of Oxford in their selection of the Harmsworth Professor. The committee consists of the president, president-elect, and the three most recently returned Harmsworth Professors.
Assignment to Division: None. Reports on its work to the Council.
- Kenneth L. Pomeranz, Univ. of Chicago, Chair
- Jan E. Goldstein, Univ. of Chicago
- Robin D. G. Kelley, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
- Philip D. Morgan, Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Ian R. Tyrrell, Univ. of New South Wales
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 7:29 PM