Committee on Committees
Established by the constitution and elected by the membership.
The Association's President-Elect is one of the five members and serves as
Purpose: To nominate individuals to fill vacancies on all regular Association committees, subject to approval by the Council. The context for the Committee's work is the "Statement on Diversity in AHA Nominations and Appointments," adopted by the Council December 1990, revised in June 2001.
Assignment to Division: None. Reports its recommendations to the Council.
- Jan E. Goldstein, Univ. of Chicago, Chair
- Mia E. Bay, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
- John Connelly, Univ. of California, Berkeley
- Suzanne Lynn Marchand, Louisiana State Univ., Baton Rouge
- Jeffrey N. Wasserstrom, Univ. of California, Irvine
Last Updated: March 22, 2013 7:26 PM