Two-Year College Faculty Task Force
Purpose: To explore how to increase AHA membership of community college faculty by better serving their needs.
Membership: 5 Members, appointed by the Council.
Assignment to Division: None.
- Trinidad Gonzales (South Texas Coll.), chair
- David Berry (Essex County Community Coll.), ex-officio
- Cheryll Ann Cody (Houston Community College-West Loop Campus)
- Judith Jeffrey Howard ( Arlington, Virginia)
- Natalie Kimbrough (Community Coll. of Baltimore County)
- Kevin Reilly (Raritan Valley Community Coll.)
Community College Historians in the United States: A Status Report from the Organization of American Historians' Committee on Community Colleges (1999). A collaborative effort with the AHA and the Community College Humanities Association.
A Day in the Life of a Community College Professor by Natalie Kimbrough (December 2011)
What Do I Do and Where Do I Go From Here? Mentoring at an Open-Door Institution by Will Benedicks (January 2012)
Last Updated: March 29, 2013 2:27 PM