For the past 50 years, Perspectives on History has been the principal source for news and information about the historical discipline. Published monthly during the academic year, Perspectives on History offers articles and commentary on teaching, computers and software, history in the media, museum exhibitions, and archives and research. Also includes the most comprehensive current listings of employment openings and historical activities, both within and outside academia.
Highlights from this issue:
- The AHA Taxonomy Project, Part 2: The Members Speak, and the President Thanks Them By Jan Goldstein
- Member Participation and the AHA By Jim Grossman
- The AP US History Wars: Is a Peace Process Possible? By Jonathan Burack
- THEMAS Is WWRN: Why STEM Students Need an H By Peter A. Coclanis
- Genetics as a Historicist Discipline: A New Player in Disease History By Monica H. Green