Cheap Eats in Atlanta
There are several dining options within walking distance of the hotels for those on a budget. Note that some listed restaurants cater to downtown office workers and may not be open for dinner or on weekends.
- Azio Downtown (229 Peachtree St. NE, 404-222-0808, www.aziodowntown.com) Monday to Thursday, 11:30 a.m10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m11 p.m.; Saturday 511 p.m.; Sunday 510 p.m. Fairly affordable Italian
- Corner Bakery (270 Peachtree St. NW, 404-215-9000) Lunch only
- Dailey's (17 Andrew Young International Blvd., 404-681-3303,
www.daileysrestaurant.com) Lunch: Monday to Friday, 11 a.m.2:30 p.m. Dinner: Monday to Thursday 5:3011 p.m., Friday and Saturday 5:30 p.m.midnight. Closed Sunday. American. Affordable lunch, dinner on the expensive side.
- Gibney's Pub (231 Peachtree Center Ave., 404-688-0928,
www.gibneyspub.com) Monday through Friday 11 a.m.3 a.m., Saturday 12 p.m.3 a.m., Sunday 12 p.m.2 a.m. Burgers etc.
- Ginger Bay Café (182 Courtland St. SE, 404-521-0061) Monday to Friday, 11 a.m.6 p.m.
Hard Rock Café (215 Peachtree St. NE, 404-688-ROCK) Sunday to Thursday, 11 a.m.midnight; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m.1 a.m.
- Hsu's Gourmet Chinese (192 Peachtree Center, 404-659-2788, www.hsus.com) Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m.2:30 p.m., 510:30 p.m.; Saturday 510:30 p.m.; Sunday 510 p.m.
- Mama Ninfa's (231 Peachtree St. NE, 404-521-3500) Monday to Thursday, 11 a.m10 p.m.; Saturday noon11, Sunday noon9 p.m. Mexican
- McDonald's (209 Peachtree St. NE, 404-577-4568)
- Peachtree Center Food Court Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m.6 p.m. Options include chains such as Chick-fil-A and Subway, pizza, Chinese, sandwiches, and sushi
- Quiznos (161 Peachtree Center Ave. NE, 404-477-3162)
Copyright © American Historical AssociationLast Updated: January 30, 2008 11:12 AM