From the News column of the December 2005 Perspectives
AHA 2005 Election Results Announced
Kenneth Pomeranz (Univ. of California at Irvine), chair of the 2005 Nominating Committee, announces the following results of the 2005 balloting for officers and committee members of the Association.
- Linda K. Kerber (Univ. of Iowa)
- Barbara Weinstein (Univ. of Maryland at College Park)
- Teofílo Ruiz (Univ. of California at Los Angeles)
- Position 1: Alice Kessler-Harris (Columbia Univ.)
- Position 2: Elise S. Lipkowitz (Northwestern Univ.)
- Professional: Jane Hathaway (Ohio State Univ.)
- Research: Nick Salvatore (Cornell Univ.)
- Teaching: Allison Kay Ivey (Kealing Middle School, Austin)
Committee on Committees
- Position 1: Ruth Mazo Karras (Univ. of Minnesota)
- Position 2: Daniel Littlefield (Univ. of South Carolina)
- Position 1: Jan Golinski (Univ. of New Hampshire)
- Position 2: Jane Gilmer Landers (Vanderbilt Univ.)
- Position 3: Evelyn Rawski (Univ. of Pittsburgh)
The results will be announced at the AHA’s annual business meeting to be held on January 7, 2006, in Salon D of the Grand Ballroom of the Philadelphia Marriott, beginning at 4:45 p.m.
A detailed election report will appear in the January 2006 issue of Perspectives.
Copyright © American Historical AssociationLast Updated: February 5, 2008 2:26 PM