For the past 50 years, Perspectives on History has been the principal source for news and information about the historical discipline. Published monthly during the academic year, Perspectives on History offers articles and commentary on teaching, computers and software, history in the media, museum exhibitions, and archives and research. Also includes the most comprehensive current listings of employment openings and historical activities, both within and outside academia.
Highlights from this issue:
- A Quest for Balance By Vicki L. Ruiz
- Confessions from the Field: Building Assessments with the History Discipline Core By Anne Hyde
- The Benefits of Self-Assessment: Measuring Historical Thinking Skills at UMass Boston By Jonathan Burack
- Creating and Administering a Primary Source Analysis By John Buchkoski, Mikal B. Eckstrom, Holly Kizewski, and Courtney Pixler
- SLO Curve Ball: What I Really Want for My Students By Josh Ashenmiller