Atlanta, January 7-10, 2016
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Late April: The Program Committee will notify submitters of its decisions.
- Summer: Program participants will receive an email with the date, time, and hotel assignment of their sessions, as well as a proof of the sessios as they will appear in the printed program.
- Mid-September: Registration opens.
- Mid-September: Housing opens.
- Mid-September: Child-care grant application period opens.
- Late September: Deadline to submit membership dues and address changes in order to receive the program in the mail.
Videos from AHA 2015
The AHA's Annual Meeting is a great place to hear about the latest in historical scholarship and practice. Our sessions focus on many different topics, from the histories of places and periods to the uses of history itself in a wide variety of venues. Nearly 300 sessions were held at the 2015 meeting in New York. Several of these sessions were recorded, and we have posted them online for your reference. These videos should be helpful for future session organizers or those who were unable to attend the meeting. We also recorded panels that might be suitable for use in a classroom.
Photos from AHA 2015
Check out our Facebook album, tag yourself and your friends, and feel free to comment and reminisce about your experiences at the annual meeting.